Pepsi Suzuki MotoGP 1988 Leather Riding Jacket is designed for ultimate racing experience at the track. This Jacket is made of Cowhide leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm and Schoeller Kevlar Fabric for complete safety and comfort of rider. There is TPU external protections and PU internal protections for full safety of sensitive part of body like shoulder, elbow and vertebral column. Going back inside the suit, we have macro mesh liner for comfort and all the internal protections are easily removable including Aerodynamic hump.
- Genuine Cow Hide Grained Leather with thickness of 1.2-1.3 mm
- Schoeller Kevlar Stretch Fabric under sleeves for flexibility
- Carbon Inserted external sliders sewn at elbow and shoulder.
- Genuine YKK Zips on Front and Cuffs.
- Embroidery or Printed logos according to picture
- Professional Leather patch work
- Double/Triple Stitched for excellent tear resistance.
- CE approved removable PU protections on Shoulder, Elbow and Back.
- Inner Polyester mesh lining
- Aerodynamic removable Hump
- Extra PU protections stitched at sensitive parts like elbow.
- Customization: Tailor made custom facility
- Leather: Cow/Buffalo/Kangaroo
- Fitting: Slim/Regular or Relax
- Perforation: Perforated, Partial perforated or Non Perforated leather
- Inside Lining: Removable or Non-removable. If you want some material other than mesh, you can mention
- Printing & Patching: Option to remove and add
- Color: Customization of color also available according to our respectable customers
- Combination: You can match Pant, Gloves and Boots with the Jacket